Are you a Secular Humanist?
Do you think dogmas and ideologies should be tested rather than accepted on faith?
* Do you value freedom of thought, expression and conscience?
* Are you skeptical of the existence of a supernatural realm?
* Do you find religion unfulfilling?
* Do you value religious tolerance and support the separation of church and state?
* Do you embrace the principles of democratic government and universal human rights?
* Do you have a concern for this life and a commitment to making it meaningful through increased understanding and compassion?
* Do you think that morality can exist independent of divine authority?
* Do you believe that critical thought and the scientific method provide the most reliable means of acquiring knowledge?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, we invite you to learn more about secular humanism, and the Washington Area Secular Humanists (WASH).