The Green Book is a collection of essays written by WASH members on topics related to secular humanism.
They are provided here as individual essays (PDF).
- Science and the Arts in the Humanistic Tradition
- Secular Humanism, The Movement
- Soul Searching
- Free Will and Determinism
- Misanthropy in Major World Religions
- Is Moderate Religion Harmful?
- Knocking Down The Wall: The Ongoing Attack on Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy of Church-State Separation
- Ethics Beyond Left and Right: Progressive Freedom-Oriented Policies
- Planetary Humanism